Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today's Realization

While at work, I went down for a smoke today with one of my Recruiters who's also Elizabeth's friend.  He told me that he was chatting with her earlier and she said that a big factor right now with what's going on is the fact that she's out of work and if I cannot be with her right now given her situation, she doesn't wanna be with me at all in all other events in her life.

That was a tough one.  I actually know what she's going through.  She's now on her third month without work and I'm not there to support her nor to listen to her.  She makes a lot of sense.  Truthfully, my heart is melting.  I don't know what to do.

I did try to reach out today to Crystal and I texted Elizabeth today, too.  I'm really feeling sad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment