Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BPI, C. Raymundo Branch

In my previous blog, I mentioned that I reached out to Crystal.  I asked her what's new and she said that she's playing a new game on Facebook.  Then she started telling me that she's all worried because she doesn't have the book entitled Because of Winn-Dixie.  I remember Elizabeth having such a hard time looking for this book and I've been asking for the title but she never gave it to me.  It was only when I was able to chat with Crystal that I found out what the book title is.  I immediately went on ebay and bought it right there and then.  She needed the book so badly because she has a summer book report homework that she needs to submit when school starts.  

There a couple of payment options and I chose BPI because there's a branch a block away from my pad.  I've been meaning to open a savings account there and I thought that maybe I can do it all together too.  After standing in line for maybe 15 minutes to pay for the book, I proceeded to the new accounts section and asked for bank forms.  I was surprised to receive a sarcastic treatment from the BPI employee.  To think I was as nice as I can be and dressed respectably.  Because of that, I will not set foot in that BPI branch again.  I'd rather go all the way to my banks in Silver City where I'm treated like royalty and I'm pertaining to UCPB and BDO.  There's also a BPI there.  I'll check that out one of these days.  If the service is good then I would invest.  If not, forget about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment