Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Dog


I have a Shih Tzu named JDee.  He was given to me by my partner for Christmas.  Gahd, he's so adorable but he can be crazy sometimes when he's trying to catch my attention.  Like today, I had to back to the office because I left the power adapter for my laptop.  He goes with me everywhere so we both hopped in the car and headed to my office.  I was just really quick in grabbing my adapter and we quickly headed for home.  Since I was driving, I didn't notice that he was already nibbling on my power cord which he eventually ruined.  My laptop wouldn't charge now!   I have a Dell Latitude E5400 laptop, by the way.  I've been going through the web trying to canvass for a new one since the one that I have right now wouldn't work.  So I figured, JDee just cost me another 2K to get a new one... Bummer!   


No comments:

Post a Comment