Monday, May 18, 2009

Angels & Demons

I finally got around to watching Angels & Demons.  Actually, I was planning on watching this with Elizabeth.  She told me last week that we should watch a movie over the weekend and I said yey!  Truthfully, I forgot the last time I watched a movie.  I even forgot what that movie was.  It has literally been that long a time!  Plans changed when we broke up.  I went alone.

So yeah... I dropped off JDee at my mom's house then my mom hitched a ride with me.  I dropped her off at Robinson's Galleria and I went straight to Megamall.  I parked at the 4th level and went straight to the movie ticket booth to buy myself a ticket to a single screening of Angels & Demons airing at 11:30 AM.  It was only 11:15 at the time.  I had a few minutes to pick up the three pairs of slacks I bought from G2000 yesterday that I had repaired at Heel Sew Quik at the lower ground level of Mega A.  I just grabbed it real quick then I headed straight to Cinema 6.  I was able to catch a glimpse of "The Taking of Pelham 123" and it seems like another movie to look forward to.  And then... Angels & Demons started...

The movie stars Tom Hanks, Ewan McGregor and Ayelet Zurer.  I've read the book maybe twice and from what I remember, the movie seems a lot different from the book.  I remember how critical Vittoria's role is in the book and I didn't see that realized in the movie.  There were a lot of other things left out, too but the movie came out really nice still.  By nice, I mean that the Catholic Church really wouldn't have any qualms about this movie.  If you haven't watched it, that's for me to know and for you to find out why.




No comments:

Post a Comment